Warranty & Return Policy
- Used notebooks and computers are covered by a 1 month warranty. There is no warranty on the battery of used notebooks (unless otherwise specified in writing).
- For Ex-Demo items, please see item descriptions for warranty terms.
- For new items, any returned goods must be in original unopened condition. 20% restocking fee applies on returned new items. Store credit only will be offered for balance.
- No refunds will be given if you simply change your mind or you purchase the incorrect items.
- A refund will only be offered if returned within 7 days of purchase. A 10% restocking fee applies to all used items.
- Faulty used items may be exchanged in-store, subject to parts availability.
- Smartcom may at its discretion, refuse to carry a warranty on the customers' behalf if Smartcom technicians believe the fault is due to deliberate misuse of the item. Under no circumstance will Smartcom carry out warranty claims for physically damaged items; in such cases the customer must deal directly with the manufacturer.
If you're experiencing problems, please contact us to resolve the problem before leaving feedback
| ©2006 SmartCom Computer Solutions | All images belong to their respective owners and are for illustration only | E&OE | Page Updated 19th May 2019